SEVEN • 7 • SEVEN
There are seven days of the week, seven continents, seven deadly sins. In Vegas, we love the number seven, as in 24/7.
In the land of sevens, our quest took us to seven great places on, or slightly off, Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, where you can park once and experience seven great beer spots. Naturally, there are considerably more in and around the area casinos. In fact, there are dozens. Start here and visit them all at your leisure.
Listed in order, west to east.
- TRIPLE 7 RESTAURANT and MICROBREWERY at Main Street Station, 200
N. Main St. — Award-winning microbrews and so much more! Featuring six varieties of hand-crafted beers, tasty appetizers, hand-made pizza, gourmet burgers and sandwiches, mouth-watering steaks and ribs, and a fresh sushi bar.
- PIZZA ROCK at Downtown Grand, 201 N. 3rd St. — Pizza artisan meets nightlife energy. This is not your traditional pizzeria. Several great beers on tap in a fun vibe.
- BANGER BREWING at Neonopolis, 450 E. Fremont St., Suite 135— Brewing a dozen delicious beers, each more delightful than the other. Located at the east entrance of the Fremont Street Experience. Tell El Heffe we said “Hey”.
- EUREKA!, 520 E. Fremont St. — Eat! Drink! Be Social! Discover the renaissance of American craft brewing and small batch distillation in their uniquely 100% America beer and bourbon bar. Eureka! features rare, innovative and ultra-premium craft beer and whiskey handmade by our nation’s best artisans.
- THE GRIFFIN, 511 Fremont St. — This stone-faced bar with real fireplaces, eclectic jukebox & dim back room features weekend DJs, but we like it for its casual “old world” vibe.
- BIN 702 at Container Park — Serving only the highest quality charcuterie and cheese selection, along with their famous mini sandwiches. Offering a selection of both beer and wine on tap, as well as a hand-chosen variety of bottles, each tasted and personally approved by their team. Bin 702 is made of two shipping containers totaling 640 sq. ft.
- ATOMIC LIQUORS, 917 Fremont St. — Las Vegas’ oldest freestanding bar features around 20 beers on tap that you can enjoy at their bar area or outdoor courtyard.